- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Load Last Save collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address) of the people who decide to subscribe to our products or marketing communications.
- Company website and product usage statistics of every visitor who consents to it.
- Personal identification information (name, address, email etc.) who choose to buy products from our shop.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Load Last Save with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website or products via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Load Last Save collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our website and products.
- Show our ads to you with Google Ads Re-marketing.
When Load Last Save processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Google database inside the EU. All of Google’s policies and measures they take to protect your data can be found here.
Load Last Save will keep your analytics data for two months from your visit to our site or products. Once this time period has expired, your data will be automatically deleted by our analytics software.
Load Last Save will keep the contact information you provided for marketing until the moment you decide to unsubscribe. Once unsubscribed, we will immediately remove you from our marketing communications.
Load Last Save would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our possible partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Load Last Save from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can click unsubscribe on any of the emails we have sent you previously.
We are also using Google Analytics and Ads Re-marketing to show our advertising to previous website visitors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, follow Google’s guidelines here.
What are your data protection rights?
Load Last Save would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Load Last Save for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Load Last Save correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Load Last Save to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Load Last Save erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Load Last Save restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Load Last Save’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Load Last Save transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Or write to us: Siltavuorenpenger 7, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website and products
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website and products use:
- Analytics – Load Last Save uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Load Last Save uses this information to analyze the traffic and visitor behavior on the company website and products. This data is also used to target Google Ads Re-marketing ads to previous visitors.
- Functionality – Load Last Save uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Advertising cookies are only used on the company website. We want to be a responsible developer of trusted products for children, and feel it is unethical to use advertising cookies in them. Load Last Save uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Load Last Save sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. We may also use Re-marketing ads on Google Ads to target previous website visitors.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website or product features may not function as a result.
How to opt out of Google Analytics
You can opt out of Google Analytics and Ads by following Google’s official process.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Siltavuorenpenger 7, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Load Last Save has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of Data Protection Ombudsman.
Address: Lintulahdenkuja 4, 00530 Helsinki, Finland